16 kwietnia 2013

To be a cool girl


In our life, there have different style girls, but I like the girls who are so cool. They like to wear cute clothes like the black rivet clothes. Maybe you some gentlewomen can’t understand such clothes. However, I think they are good match with the Romwe Women's Rivets and off Knee Style Elastic Waist Cotton Leggings in the picture. As you see, the girl in the picture wears the black rivet leggings become too slim. The clinch with the legging become a fashionable element. These clothes matches together can create a cool image for us. But it also shows the women charming off. Leggings all have the magical power. Sometime, they can bring an elegant temperament, other times they can let you enjoy the beauty of wild. So this is why most of ladies choose to have beautiful leggings to match their any clothes. Of course, I am a member of this. I love the fashionable leggings very much. The Rivets and off Knee Style Elastic Waist Cotton Leggings also are my favourite leggings. At the past, I admired that girls who has short hair and they can wear any clothes well. However, I couldn't be this style girl. Recently, I have tried any other style clothes to make me become different. In fact, I hope I can be a cool girl. This let me looked very nice because I looked very weak before. You may say that's a joke. A leggings can’t give me too much about how to develop my personality.
 But I feel that a large change can give me different sense. At first we should try everything you want to do, if you do it, you will know whether it can be successful. The Romwe Women’s Rivets and off Knee Style Elastic Waist Cotton Leggings are the magic thing to me. I try it without hesitation. Of course, I am very awkward at the first time. Gradually, I have accepted this. :)

49 komentarzy:

  1. Beautiful legging! :-)

    xo The Daily Fashion Drug

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So nice leggings. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. intersujace... :)
    xoxo
    http://pearlinfashion.blogspot.co.at/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Those leggings are perfect for the cool girl look!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog. I would like to follow each other. I'm following you with GFC. I wait you in my blog.
    Kiss.

    Valeria
    http://myurbanmarket.blogspot.it

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. hey hun thanks a lot for your e-mail!! yes of course we could follow each other!!!
    just let me know when you follow me in FB,gfc,bloglovin and twitter and I will follow u back immidiately :)
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Amazing! Love it!
    Thank you for the nice Comment. Yes ,i want follow each other :)

    kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Adoro Rowme

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. love romwe! thanx for your comment!
    Gladly followed u on gfc. Now u!
    Have a nice day!
    http://mooreann.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. This legging is perfect for a rock chic.

    I like your blog, sure we can follwing each other. Follow me and I will follow back

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Love the leggings :-) xo
    Tnx for visiting and I would like that we follow each other. Just followed you on gfc(as Ivana, no picture) , hope you will do the same :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. great post!! its true


    wanna follow each other?? kisses

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Super COOL!!

    www.shareasecret.wordpress.com

    xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Great post my dear !

    Thank you for comming by,

    Kisses,
    Silvia

    http://rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Hello from germany :) would you follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? if you like you can start and i'll follow you back waiting for your response ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. You look so pretty - ilove your eyes in your profile picture. Sure we can follwo wach other! please let me know if you follow and will follow back soon as I can.

    Chris
    senyoritalakwachera.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. i've always loved cool cloting like rivet stuff. i totally agree on looking at girls who dress cool. but infortunately i cant dress like that. haha anyway great post!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. You have a nice blog here!
    Thanks for visitng me!
    I've followed you now its your turn! :P

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. Thank you for your nice comment! :)
    I like the style from the first picture, even though many girls wouldn't. Sadly, I don't get to wear it to often :(

    Have a nice day,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. Love everything! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. Good morning ! Thank you so much for coming to visit me and your blog is just beautiful! Anita

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. thnx hun for ur comment!of course we could follow each other!
    interesting blog!
    kisses
    kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr
    keep in touch

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. oh wow - these leggings are too cool! your blog looks amazing by the way! X

    icing-for-joy.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. These ARE COOL! I will have to check them out on Amazon, thanks for finding them. And such a cute blog, yes lets follow each other! Following on Bloglovin! : )

    Ali of

    www.dressigken.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  25. LOve it ! SHall we follow? let meknow XSE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  26. Hello babe, great post Shall we follow? let me know XSE

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  27. Gorgeous legging lovely post ..... Following you.

    There's a giveaway on my blog if you wish to take part

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  28. LOVE this outfit!!!!!
    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!!! I just put up a new post- hope you'll visit my blog again soon!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  29. Amazing look girl! :)
    Thank you for your comment, but I am already your follower! Hope you follow too! ;) *

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  30. i do not own a pair of leggins .lol. i need to get with the program :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  31. oh man i do love leggings so much! <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  32. Love this ^^

    Happy sunday!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  33. so nice! love the studs X

    39augusts.blogspot.co.uk

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję! ♥